C.U.R.E. by Rosanne Calabrese


Hello Everyone!!

Unlike any of my post this one will not have a recipe... and I know I'M ALL ABOUT FOOD... but this book is very important to me. I don't like promoting anyone but this woman is my hero, she saved me from my former self and help built the new and much healthier ME! C.U.R.E. Cultivating unlimited rejuvenating, energy is a must have book!


This is her before detox and after, the difference is amazing!!
It includes her amazing story. She reversed her thyroid disease Hashimoto's and Graves disease!! No you are not hallucinating she reversed an "un-curable" disease... emphasis on un-curable. The book focuses on how to reverse any disease through an alkaline detox process (you all know I write recipes with this description... yes she is the reason).



Also gives us brief but valuable information on Iridology, food combining, menu planning, what to expect during a purging process, it has all the works for you to be successful in your detox process. 

You can Purchase it through www.amazon.com. It's available through kindle or you can get it shipped to your home. 


The book will have Recipes that are valuable to those in need of health, those helping someone that is sick or just a person seeking for a better life.


 Thrust me you need this book!!! 

REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes

DETOX FOODS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD HAVE...

Follow us for delicious recipes and tips!!