Alkaline Tacos??



Hey guys!


I know I've been out for a month but its mostly for lack of time due to the fact that I have started to offer cooking classes! Which is a new and exciting part of my life I cant wait to share my recipes live and to people who need new and delicious ideas through their detox process. Even if you are not local but you want to participate in my classes you can sign up for my next one through webinar using the following link EASY PEASY PASTAS 

Can it be true that you can eat delicious and crunchy tacos on an alkaline diet? The answer is YES, and let me tell you they rocked the cooking class last week. These tacos were 100% alkaline and so delicious! I made 2 different taco "meats". To make this I used my trusty sidekicks cauliflower and mushrooms.

A taco shell needs to be crunchy so use a crisp fresh lettuce. I used Romaine Lettuce just make sure to clean it and the way to do it is cut the bottom and slowly peal leaf by leaf instead of cutting it. Use any lettuce you prefer. Make sure to top your tacos with amazing things like guacamole, raw carrots and amazing salsa! This will make your experience much better and this recipe comfort food.
Enough writing more making!!

Tools:


Stove and skillets/ knife/ cutting board/ measuring spoons and cups/ prep-bowls





Please make and share these recipes!! 
To take the online classes follow this link:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes

C.U.R.E. by Rosanne Calabrese

DETOX FOODS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD HAVE...

Follow us for delicious recipes and tips!!