Spice it Up!!





 Homemade Spice Blends

I have started to look around to make my own spice mixes. Mostly because they are so much more expensive at the store and because I only need a little of it rather than a lot. So this does not require much time and it saves you time and money (those magic words every girl wants to hear!!).

I started my research on Pinterest to see if anyone else thought the same and there are so many combinations to spice up my food. I am very excited to try them all, but of course most of them require tinkering because I don't do spicy and I like to avoid chemicals till the end. Also the amounts will affect your recipe. The chart I have posted does not belong to me but it is one of the best and easiest ones to understand.


                                                  


This has helped me when it comes to changing my dishes (specially baked vegetables) because I can make the same dish and it will taste completely different and it saves me from eating the same bland stuff over and over again. It makes my family happy and my wallet too!!  


Follow us for more info and don't be shy to comment or ask questions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes

C.U.R.E. by Rosanne Calabrese

DETOX FOODS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD HAVE...

Follow us for delicious recipes and tips!!