Thanksgiving Menu II Main dishes:

Well I am so happy to have divided the posts into 3 it gives me more time to experiment! That means more mess in my kitchen which my husband cleans. So I would like to start this post by saying:





Ok enough cheesiness... Let's get to the nitty gritty!

Main dishes:

I bet you are probably thinking " I hope she doesn't mean to make a salad because I just cant". But please look at this post with an open mind and an open heart and I promise your meal won't disappoint. 

Reading some article I noticed that usually Thanksgiving Main dish includes... Turkey. Everything else is a side... That being said, if you are reading this post it means this season you are detoxing. (Congratulations on your healing journey!!! KEEP GOING!!)  This also means you will need to make some adjustments and your sides will be your mains. 

These awesome recipes I have found and tweaked are: Kale Salad (Lemon Garlic dressing) with Roasted butternut squash and Whipped Sweet Potato Casserole. 

The Kale salad was Inspired by Erica Sanes our wonderful Sound and Color therapist (if you don't know what that is click on the words... You have no idea what you are missing!) and of course http://ohsheglows.com.



The Roasted Butternut Squash was inspired by https://www.healthyseasonalrecipes.com which of course is not a vegan site but when I get inspired to find recipes it hardly matters where I find the inspiration as long as I can transform it into something wholesome and delicious. 


And last but not least (my favorite out of this post)....

The Whipped sweet Potato Casserole was inspired by a friend who would like to remain anonymous, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION FOR THIS INCREDIBLE RECIPE! 




I hope you guys enjoy this post and stay tuned for my favorite course dessert!
Share with friends and family and comment bellow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Non-Dairy Mashed Potatoes

C.U.R.E. by Rosanne Calabrese

DETOX FOODS YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU COULD HAVE...

Follow us for delicious recipes and tips!!