To continue with the Apple + Raw theme, I've concocted this recipe and don't worry if you don't own a spiralizer, there are other ways to make this recipe, so keep on reading. I just got a new toy courtesy of Dee and Jeri, my dear friends and I am playing with it as much as I can (ergo the Spiralizer!!) So to make this recipe you only need a couple of items depending on how you want it. You also need patience, because your going to prep it one day but eat it the next. Why???!!! Because the fruit needs time to release its own sugars overnight, think of it like marinated fruit. OK that doesn't sound pleasant but it's the closest way to explain what happens to the fruit when you mix it with sweetener and leave it for a couple of hours or overnight. Although you will want to eat this right away believe me it so much better the next day so be patient. If you don't have a spiralizer a good way to get the same result will be to grate the apple. make sure to c...
Comments
Post a Comment